- Jay Hayden - Bobby Putnam
- Nancy Linari - Mary Donovan
- Robert Mangiardi - Joe Donovan
- Benmio McCrea - Doctor Lawrence Becker
- Beth Riesgraf - Maeve Donovan
- Michelle Trachtenberg - Diane Turner
- "Infinity Street" by Richard Walters
- Spencer Reid: "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." — Lao Tzu
- Maeve Donovan: "Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone; we find it with another." — Thomas Merton
- The term zugzwang in chess is a German word for "compulsion to move," which refers to when one player is at a disadvantage due to having to move a piece even though any move will give the other player an advantage. It has also been adapted for usage in a situation in which someone is forced to make a decision, especially an uncomfortable one in which the person must lose something.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.