Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Taylor Brock - Doctor
- Ivar Brogger - Minister
- Nancy Daly - Mrs. Donnolly
- Lexi DiBenedetto - Sarah
- Bug Hall - Ben Foster
- Zachary Haven - Evan
- Hugh Holub - Priest
- Amanda Daisy Leak - Young Mrs. Foster
- Chad Lindberg - Tony
- Liz Loza - Clerk
- Matt McTighe - Matt
- Max Napolitano - Philanthropist
- Debbie Pollack - Mrs. Foster
- Wendy Schenker - Detective Colbern
- Samantha Shelton - Yolanda
- Nathan Sheperd - Young Ben Foster (Age 5)
- Cody Sullivan - Young Ben Foster (Age 10)
- Greg Van Dyke - Bus Driver
- Vanessa Vaughn - Karen Heywood
- Robert Wu - Paul Jones
- "Bossa Baby" by Jon Ernst
- "No Man Is An Island" by Losers
- "Piano Concerto No.20 In D Minor" by Allegro Extreme Music
- Spencer Reid: Lizette Reese wrote, "The old faiths light their candles all about, but burly truth comes by and puts them out."
- Derek Morgan: Siddharta Buddha said, "It is not his enemy or foe that lures him to evil ways."
- The episode's title is a reference to the phrase "With friends like that/these, who needs enemies?" It is used whenever one's perceived friend treats him or her in an unpleasant way.
- Taylor Brock, the actress who plays a doctor, previously appeared in the season, appearing as Doctor Weingold in the episode "Today I Do".