When "The Keystone Killer", a serial killer in Philadelphia, resurfaces after eighteen years of inactivity, the BAU works with now-retired FBI agent who worked on the original case to catch the killer.
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Marsha Clark - Neighbor #2
- Mel Fair - Male Reporter
- Laura Gardner - Sylvia Gooden
- Marc Gomes - Detective Charles Santangelo
- Sue Goodman - Tortured Woman
- Christopher Grove - Scott Harbin
- Jeanie Hackett - Anne Kern
- Shauntay Hinton - Female Reporter
- Del Hunter-White - Neighbor #1
- Aaron Lustig - Walter Kern
- Robert Manning, Jr. - SWAT Leader
- Bryan McMahon - Philip Bromwell
- Geoff Pierson - Max Ryan
- Rich Skidmore - Newscaster
- Craig Tsuyumine - Audience Member
- Francisco Viana - Security Guard
- "I Don't Wanna Know" by Sheryl Crow
- "One Step Closer" by Vaughan Penn (DVD version only)
- Jason Gideon: Norman Maclean wrote, "It is those we live with and love and should know who elude us."
- Elle Greenaway: Abraham Lincoln once said, "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.