- Brian Appel - Agent Grant Anderson
- Jayne Atkinson - FBI Section Chief Director Erin Strauss
- Molly Baker - Jessica Brooks
- Nicholas Brendon - Analyst Kevin Lynch
- Wes Brown - Joe Belser
- Dré Michael Chaney - Club Manager
- Elisabeth Harmon-Haid - Park Supervisor
- James Lowe - Grant Franklin
- Patty Malcolm - Ann Herron
- Meredith Monroe - Haley Brooks
- Alan Mueting - Pallbearer
- Jonathan Nail - Coroner
- Cade Owens - Jack Hotchner
- Khary Payton - Detective Landon Kaminski
- Joe Allen Price - Minister
- Gina Garcia Sharp - CSU Tech Agent Gina Sharp
- Rena Sofer - Erika Silverman
- Josh Stewart - Detective William LaMontagne, Jr.
- Frederick D. Tucker - Valet Manager
- "Still I Long For Your Kiss" by Lucinda Williams
- Aaron Hotchner: W.S. Gilbert wrote, "It's love that makes the world go 'round."
- Aaron Hotchner: "Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Aaron Hotchner: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The alternate title of the musical The Pirates of Penzance (which is quoted by Hotch during Haley's eulogy) is The Slave of Duty, fittingly enough. The title of the episode can also serve as an accurate description of Hotch's personality, in the sense that he is heavily dedicated to his job (which is a theme in his subplot in the episode).
- Patty Malcolm, the actress who portrays Ann Herron, previously appeared in Criminal Minds, starring as a caterer in the Season Five episode "The Performer."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.