The BAU is called to investigate the murder of two small-town high school students who may have been victims of a cult killing. Based on the crime scene evidence, the team begins to suspect that someone other than a cult member may be responsible.
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Matt Bennett - Adam Lloyd
- Chris Butler - Deputy Harris
- Shanna Collins - Brandy Dreifort
- Julie Davenport - Ashlee Johnson
- Dale Duko - Reverend Paul Burke
- Kovar McClure - Deputy #2
- Michael McGrady - Sheriff John Bridges
- Aaron Paul - Mike Zizzo
- Rae Ritke - Veronica Hanson
- Will Rothhaar - Cory Bridges
- Clay Wilcox - Henry Dent
- Ellen Woglom - Cherish Hanson
- "Hate" by Drowning Pool
- "Make Slow" by Agents of the Sun
- "Always Leaving" by Cowboy Mouth
- "Make Tomorrow Today" by Paul Buchanan
- Jason Gideon: Sir Peter Ustinov said, "Unfortunately, a super abundance of dreams is paid for by a growing potential for nightmares."
- Jason Gideon: Playwright Eugene Ionesco said, "Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together."
- It has been revealed that Gideon has been a profiler since at least 1985.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.