Season 5 episodes
To whoever is able to update the episode list, the titles of some of the next episodes have already being made public :
- 514. Parasite
- 515. Public Enemy
- 517. A Solitary Man
Mvpl 15:26, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
WARNING: EPISODE 1 SEASON 5
I was looking for some information in the CBS page and I've make a surprising discovery. Apparently we have got the episode title backwards (tv.com too), it's NAMELESS, FACELESS as shown at the bottom of this page: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds/recaps/?offset=10&season=5, and the Press Release for the episode included the same title (http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/2009/09/criminal-minds-press-release-for-season.html). I'm not sure I can change everything that needs to get corrected - Mvpl 23:52, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
The title was taken from a description of the Zodiac given by John Douglas during his profiling attempt. Every other source says the title is correct, including the actual countdown screen before the episode (which can be seen in the downloaded version). We'll have to wait for the season 5 DVD to be sure. -HI
- As you must know, how I got to see the episodes nearly at the same time than you needs to remain unsaid, but by legal channels we have got to see it a few weeks ago and the spanish title was Sin Nombre, Sin Cara. Evidently it's your call and a good puzzle too :) Mvpl 00:23, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm sure there's some way we can find out. The consensus is that the title is faceless, nameless, but we can do some research. I'll do some deep searching, and you do the same, and we'll see what we can come up with. Lord Crayak should be notified, too. He lives in Canada and can probably get a CBC title card snapshot. -HI
- As this is looking like a contest, here it goes:
- Votes for Nameless, Faceless
- Votes for Faceless, Nameless
- I give up, it would be funny if I wouldn't be getting a headache. I've got a last option running; if it pans out I'll post the result, if not, until the DVDs. - Mvpl 16:47, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
The last episode of the season was named 'No Way Out, Part II: The Ev i lution of Frank', you can check it wherever you want (I've done it :). I've forever been making this same mistake and I couldn't believe my eyes when I've discovered I'm not the only one having problems with this episode title. - Mvpl 18:42, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
Question about Columns
Hi, I figured this would be the best place to ask this question. If not, my apologies, and please point me in the right direction and I'll gladly erase this and post in the more appropriate place.
I like how the episodes are listed in two columns. I had never seen this layout before and would like to implement it on one of my wikis. I see the tags in the source code are "< li>" (I added the space so it would appear properly), which adds the numbers. Does anyone know if there is a way to do columns without numbering the items? Or, is there a way to use A-Z rather than numbers? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I always give credit where credit is due for any code and/or help received. Thanks! CoolBurnMtW (Msg Wall) (Official Profile) 22:48, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
Can anyone fix the "223. No Way Out II: The Evilution of Frank"?
Clearly, it's meant to say "23. No..."
- Apologies for leaving a wrong message first. I see what you mean, will correct it right away. Thanks!
- In any case, next time do not link that way, it leads to the episode page. Intra-wiki links is the page title between [[ ]], with no blank spaces. As you were referring to a certain part of a certain article, link to the page and then describe where the mishap is; let's avoid guesswork and confusion :-) - Mvpl TALK (CM Wiki Admin) 17:21, August 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Strange...I had copied and pasted the text, but somehow it linked to it without me creating a link. I had thought something was strange with the font going to bold by default. Rock8591 (talk) 22:06, August 22, 2015 (UTC)
- So what happened to episodes 23-222 of season 2 of CM? Did I miss the season entirely while hibernating? Haha, lol j/k. :) Rock8591 (talk) 01:07, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
Episode five and sixth are switched