- Lachlan Buchanan - Stuart Barker
- Allison Caetano - Lisa Barclay
- Shawn Patrick Clifford - Worker
- Dylan Darwish - Teen #2
- Grant Durazo - Teen #1
- Tony Espinoza - Malcolm Landon
- D'Arcy Fellona - Kim Conti
- Sherilyn Fenn - Gloria Barker
- Liberty Hobbs - Teen Girl
- Hector Hugo - Detective Sam Ogilvie
- Max Jimenez - Kim's Son
- Gretchen Lodge - Lynelle Barker
- Jacob Manown - Teen Boy
- Collin McMullen - Tommy
- Lony'e Perrine - Stephanie Turner
- Ellen D. Williams - M.E. Dawn Durboraw
- Jeffrey Dahmer, The Milwaukee Cannibal
- Emily Prentiss: Tyron Edwards wrote, "Sinful and forbidden pleasures are like poisoned bread. They may satisfy appetite for the moment, but there is death in them at the end."
- Luke Alvez: "Three things cannot long stay hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth." – Buddha
- Paget Brewster rejoins the team as a regular character replacing Thomas Gibson
- Despite being credited in the opening sequence, Aisha Tyler, the actress who portrays Lewis, doesn't appear in the episode. This is the sixth of fifteen episodes in which characters are credited despite not appearing in the episode. The others are:
- Season One
- Season Six
- Season Eleven
- Season Twelve
- Season Thirteen
- "Dust and Bones" - Aisha Lewis is credited even though Lewis doesn't appear.
- "Neon Terror" - Matthew Gray Gubler and Aisha Tyler are credited even though Reid and Lewis don't appear.
- "False Flag" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.
- "Submerged" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.
- "All You Can Eat" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.
- "Mixed Signals" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.
- The characters Sharon Landon and Kim Conti were named after former show writers Sharon Lee Watson and Kimberly Ann Harrison.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.