The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Clay Blanchette - Cop
- L. Scott Caldwell - Tina Johnson
- Kian Morr - Young Charles Johnson
- Alexandria Cree - Cheryl Bishop
- Seth Gilliam - Lyle Johnson
- Paget Kagy - M.E. Tamako Kimura
- Jason Mac - Mike Bishop
- Esai Morales - FBI Section Chief Director Mateo Cruz
- David Ryan Speer - James Moses
- Glynn Turman - Charles Johnson
- Grayson Duvall Wittenbarger - Karl Beck
- Jeremy Woodland - Greg
- The Emmett Till case
- The Oscar Grant case
- The Trayvon Martin case
- The Trisha Meili case
- The Ku Klux Klan
- "Strange Fruit" by Billie Holiday
- David Rossi: "The Universe doesn't like secrets. It conspires to reveal the truth, to lead you to it." – Lisa Unger
- The episode was named after the song "Strange Fruit," which was sung by Billie Holiday – the same song was featured at the end of the episode.
- A promotional poster for the fictional first-person shooter video game Gods of Combat, which previously appeared as a plot device in the Season Eight episode "The Wheels on the Bus," can be seen in the bedroom of Lyle Johnson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.