Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A Serial Bomber is a type of serial offender whose modus operandi, as the name implies, involves the use of bombs. They differ from generic bombers as they usually alternate their acts with "cooling-off periods", much like a serial killer would do.
Typology and Motivations of Bombers/Serial Bombers
- Power Seeker - They are primarily motivated by the exertion of power through their acts.
- Mission-Oriented - They are thrilled by the act of constructing and placing the bomb, and come up with some overarching cause as an excuse.
- Technician - They are gratified by the elegance of the bomb design.
- Criminal Enterprise - They are extortionists or profit-oriented offenders.
- Dispute-caused - They are set in political, religious, racial, or labor disputes.
- Revenge - They set bomb for, as titled, revenge.
- Suicidal - They use bombs as a dramatic means of suicide.
On Criminal Minds
- Season One
- Season Two
- Season Seven
- Robert Adams ("Painless") - an "injustice collector"-type copycat of Randy Slade, and serial-turned-spree killer who was motivated by being discredited for looking Randy in the eye as well as being an outsider.
- Matthew Downs ("Hit" and "Run") - A symphorophilic homegrown terrorist, hacker, serial killer, and mass murderer who was a member of The Face Cards, a terrorist group who bombed several banks.
- Izzy Rogers ("Hit" and "Run") - An international and symphorophilic serial killer, thrill killer, assassin-turned-terrorist, bank robber, cop killer, one-time mass murderer, and one-time abductor who led The Face Cards, a terrorist group who bombed several banks.
- Season Nine
- Season Ten
- Season Eleven
- Season Thirteen
- Season Fifteen
- Shelby Mattson (“Spectator Slowing”) - A serial killer and stalker who sent bombs to a group of people who had been a part of a tour of the house where his mother had been murdered.