- Tansy Alexander - Mrs. Franklin
- Gordon James Asti - Michael Lee Hill
- Shirell Ferguson-Coleman - Mrs. Weatherly
- Mark Fite - Mr. Franklin
- Ashwin Gore - Larabee
- Shayla Hale - Sheffield
- Pooch Hall - Clark
- Carie Kawa - Cho
- Jennifer Karen Lee - Reporter
- Madonna Magee - Mae Wilson
- Erin McIntosh - Fantasy Victim
- Therese McLaughlin - Jody Wilson
- Adam Nelson - Thomas Yates
- Najarra Townsend - Regina Franklin
- Sushana Watkis - Stephanie Weatherly
- David Rossi: "What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes?" – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Stephen Walker and David Rossi: "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Virgil Williams, who wrote this episode, also wrote the episode's predecessor, Season Seven episode "Profiling 101."
- Despite being credited in the opening sequence, Matthew Gray Gubler, the actor who portrays Reid, doesn't appear in the episode. This is actually the eighth of fifteen episodes in which characters are credited despite not appearing in the episodes. The others are:
- Season One
- Season Six
- Season Eleven
- Season Twelve
- Season Thirteen
- "Dust and Bones" - Aisha Lewis is credited even though Lewis doesn't appear.
- "Neon Terror" - Matthew Gray Gubler and Aisha Tyler are credited even though Reid and Lewis don't appear.
- "False Flag" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.
- "Submerged" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.
- "All You Can Eat" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.
- "Mixed Signals" - Matthew Gray Gubler is credited even though Reid doesn't appear.