The BAU heads south to investigate a fast-moving killer whose signature matches that of a serial killer from thirty years ago. Also, the team learns that someone is keeping track of their cases and replicating crimes they have solved.
- Sarah Benoit - Doris
- John McCool Bowers - Bill Kestler
- Steven Connor - Doctor
- Stephan Duvall - Otis
- Rebecca Flinn - Beverly Kestler
- Erika Godwin - Nina Skinner (Floressa)
- Danielle Hoetmer - Brianna Wells
- Patrick Holder - Russell Smith
- Merrick McCartha - Anesthesiologist
- Chad Anthony Miller - Hospital Clerk
- Kristen O'Meara - Jane Sissler
- Bethany Orr - Stephanie Carson
- Kim Robillard - Sheriff Mitchell
- Jarid Root - Aidan Donahue
- Jon Rudnitsky - Kyle Owens
- Kevin Ryan - Cop
- Bill Tangradi - Willie Kestler
- Scott Vance - Doctor Frank Chapman
- Annzella Victoria - Nurse
- Spencer Reid: "I have never yet heard of a murderer who was not afraid of a ghost." — John Philpot Curran
- David Rossi: "The doctrine of the immortality of the soul has more threat than comfort." — Mason Cooley
- A perennial often refers to a plant that lives for more than two years. When not applied to plants, it indicates something that is indefinitely long-lasting or enduring. It can also mean that something lasts throughout the year.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.