Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
A young boy who had disappeared a year ago turns up for sale by a child pornographer on an online auction. A former profiler who now heads the FBI's Crimes Against Children Unit asks Gideon and the BAU to help her save the boy's life.
- Tisha Terrasini Banker - Jackie Powers
- Elizabeth Hendrickson - Amy Cole
- Michael Len - Dustin Powers
- Jodi Lyn O'Keefe - Agent Amanda Gilroy
- Mary Page Keller - SSA Katherine Cole
- Laura Leyva - Gracie Hendricks
- David Pevsner - Michael Earlson
- John Rubinstein - Hayden Rawlings
- Jonathan Runyon - Dan Ash
- Daryl Sabara - Kevin Rose
- Dig Wayne - Reverend Jackson Harris
- "Set Me Free" by Sweet
- Piano Sonata No. 11 in A Major, 1st Movement by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "Sympathy for the Devil" by The Neptunes
- Jason Gideon: Theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer said, "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children."
- The term "P911" is a common Internet slang term developed for online chat-rooms, which means "parent emergency". The term alerts participants about the presence of a parent in the chat and pedophiles often exploit it.
- It is said by Elle that the events of this episode take place four months after the two-part Fisher King episode. She had been on medical leave ever since she was shot in the first half.