Meegan Godfrey (born Megan Elizabeth Godfrey) is an American actress and stuntwoman.
Godfrey was born on December 1, 1975, in the U.S. It is unknown what propelled her interest in acting, but at some point, she decided to become an actress. She first performed stunts in the 1999 direct-to-video film Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Return of the Magna Defender. In the following year, Godfrey got her first acting role in the short film Brightness. She guest-starred on the shows General Hospital, How I Met Your Mother, and Criminal Minds; and did dozens of stunt work for a number of feature films and TV shows. More recently, Godfrey has played Stuff on the series Mutt & Stuff.
On Criminal Minds
Godfrey always portrayed murder victims on the show. She first played Nicole Wegener, a woman randomly murdered by serial-turned-spree killer Mark Gregory, in the Season One episode Charm and Harm. She then played Samantha Rush, a woman murdered by serial killer Robert Johnson, in the Season Five episode The Internet Is Forever. Finally, she played a schoolteacher murdered by spree killers Raymond Donovan and Sydney Manning in the Season Six episode The Thirteenth Step. In addition, Godfrey did stunt work for several episodes from Season Three to Season Eleven.
- Mutt & Stuff (2015-2017) as Stuff (40 episodes)
- Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (2016) as Blurp
- The Asset (2012) as Ellen Waldman
- Criminal Minds - The Thirteenth Step (2011) TV episode - Schoolteacher
- Criminal Minds - The Internet Is Forever (2010) TV episode - Samantha Rush
- How I Met Your Mother (2008) as Becca DiLucci
- Vacancy (2007) as Snuff Victim (credited as Meegan E. Godfrey)
- General Hospital (2006) as Frankenstein's Bride
- Criminal Minds - Charm and Harm (2006) TV episode - Nicole Wegener
- Brightness (2000) as Killerchick (short)
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.