Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Blake Adams - Don Black
- Jeremiah W. Birkett - Julio Watson
- Exie Booker - Witherspoon
- Scott Broderick - Officer Rudy Hightower
- Wes Cheers - Prisoner #1
- John Cocca - Guard #3
- Matt Corboy - Officer Tom Polinsky
- William Stanford Davis - Sam Pritchett
- John Duff - Henchman #1
- David Farkas - Officer Keith Rivers
- Robert Gant - Warden Miles Tate
- Michael Harris - Guard #1
- Xango Henry - Weeks
- Isaac Keys - Patrick Butler
- Tommy Lamey - Randall Jefferson Jones
- Ace Marrero - Officer Nelson
- Heath McGough - Larry
- Paul Nobrega - Doctor Bruce Borrego
- William Ragsdale - Captain Dale Shavers
- Mark Semos - SWAT Agent
- Marcus T. Thomas - Devon White
- Lamar Usher - Cellmate
- Phillip E. Walker - Prisoner #2
- "Muddy Waters" by The Gospel Whiskey Runners
- "Echoes" by Handsome Jack
- "Ancient Light" by Allman Brown
- Aaron Hotchner: "When the prison doors are opened, the real dragon will fly out." — Ho Chi Minh
- David Rossi: Dwight D. Eisenhower once wrote, "If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking is freedom."
- Rudy Hightower, the first murder victim, shares his name with the second victim of David Cunningham ("Rabid") featured in the previous season. Also the surname Hightower was used in Season Four as the surname of the brother of a victim of a two-person killing team.
- Mark Semos, the actor who portrays a SWAT agent, previously appeared on Criminal Minds, doing some occasional stunt work for the show since Season Six.