Jenna Michelle Boyd is an American actress best known for her appearances in The Missing and The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants.
Boyd was born in Bedford, Texas, on March 4, 1993. At the time, the Waco siege was occurring nearby. When she was two years old, her mother Debbie entered her into a modeling search. Her enthusiastic and sweet personality captured the hearts of agents, who later informed her mother to send Boyd over to agencies. Since then, she was appearing in commercials and print advertisements, and was also cast as one of the children starring in The Barney Show. A few years later, the Boyd family moved to Atlanta, Georgia, due to work commitments involving Boyd's father Mike, who now flies for Delta Air. Her agent in Atlanta urged Debbie to temporarily move to Los Angeles, California, and allow Boyd to audition for acting.
The auditions were successful, and Boyd was cast in the TV shows CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Just Shoot Me!, Titus, and Six Feet Under. She also appeared in the made-for-TV movie Mary Christmas, in which she portrayed the lead character Felice. Her first foray into feature films was a small part in The Exorcist. This was followed by The Hunted and Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star. Boyd's biggest breakthrough role came in The Missing, where she received critical acclaim for her portrayal of Dot Gilkenson. In her personal life, Boyd is also an award-winning skater and has other hobbies, including running a spy club with her friends, horseback riding, attending church, making homemade perfumes, and spending time with her brother Cayden, who is also an up-and-coming actor. She currently resides in Los Angeles.
On Criminal Minds
- Runaway (2014) as Abby
- Complicity (2013) as Rachel
- Last Ounce of Courage (2012) as Mattie Rogers
- Criminal Minds - "Minimal Loss" (2008) TV episode - Jessica Evanson
- The Gathering (2007) as Elizabeth "Zee" Foster (TV miniseries)
- Ghost Whisperer (2007) as Julie Parker
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) as Bailey
- In an Instant (2005) as The Girl (short)
- The Missing (2003) as Dot Gilkeson
- Carnivàle (2003) as Maddy Crane
- Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star (2003) as Sally Finney
- The Hunted (2003) as Loretta Kravitz
- Mary Christmas (2002) as Felice Wallace
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2002) as Sasha Rittle
- Six Feet Under (2002) as 7-Year-Old Girl
- Just Shoot Me! (2001) as Hannah Gallo
- Titus (2001) as 5-Year-Old Shannon
- The Geena Davis Show (2001) as Kid
For an up-to-date filmography, see here.