When a spree killer targets married couples fostering young children in Seattle, the BAU discovers that a natural instinct is motivating the unsub. Meanwhile, Garcia fears a possible proposal from Kevin.
- Lexi Ainsworth - Abby Miller
- John Bain - Thomas Brown
- Nicholas Brendon - Analyst Kevin Lynch
- Kevin Brief - Pastor Larry Benson
- B.K. Cannon - Julie Parker
- Polly Cole - Karen Wilson
- Tricia Leigh Fisher - Sandra Montgomery
- Kevin Jackson - Detective Paul Clarkson
- Chris Kato - Paramedic
- Teri Polo - Margaret Hallman
- Marc J. Raymond - Brian Gilbert
- Holland Reid - Pregnant Woman
- Dona Maria Wood - Gayle Gilbert
- Derek Morgan: "It was once said that love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to."
- Derek Morgan: "For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth." — Bo Bennett
- ↑ Credited as "Foster Mother"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.