The BAU is called to Louisville to help local authorities determine what caused a disturbed man to have a psychotic break at a pharmacy and attack several people before fleeing the scene. Meanwhile, the team notices an odd change in Hotch's behavior.
- Michael Bowen - Tommy Phillips
- Don Creech - Bill Jarvis
- Monifa Days - Woman
- Suzanne Deyo - Local Reporter
- Zayne Emory - Ryan
- Jeannie Epper - Female Customer
- Sean Patrick Flanery - Darrin Call
- Sabrina Hall - Pharmacist
- Kanin Howell - Young Bill Jarvis
- Bjørn Johnson - Doctor Charles Cipolla
- Glenn Morshower - Lieutenant Kevin Mitchell
- Benjamin Stockham - Young Darrin Call
- Chris Ufland - Patient
- Patrick Weil - Male Customer
- Bridger Zadina - Young Tommy Phillips
- Aaron Hotchner: Emily Dickinson wrote, "One need not be a chamber to be haunted. One need not be a house. The brain has corridors surpassing material places."
- Aaron Hotchner: "There is no witness so dreadful, no accuser so terrible, as the conscience that dwells in the heart of every man." - Polybius
- The pharmacist states Dr. Charles Cipolla prescribed medication to the unsub. However, a plaque on Cipolla's door identifies him as a Ph.D., and only M.D.s can prescribe anti-psychotics.
- Kanin Howell, the actor who portrays a young Bill Jarvis, previously appeared in Criminal Minds, portraying a driver in the Season Four episode Normal.