When several people at a plaza in Dallas are killed by a sniper, the BAU investigates whether the upcoming fiftieth anniversary of the Kennedy assassination is a motivating factor or if there is something else driving the killer.
- Yetide Badaki - Maya Carcani
- Kate Comer - Casey
- Mike Colter - Colin Bramwell
- Blake Gibbons - Adam Dawson
- John M. Jackson - Agent Malcolm Hollins
- Eva LaRue - Agent Tanya Mays
- Suanne Spoke - Nancy Summers
- Graham Skipper - Danny Sterling
- Aly Sykes - Brooke
- Medalion Rahimi - Secretary
- Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale
- Lee Harvey Oswald
- Nidal Malik Hasan
- Evan Spencer Ebel
- The Aryan Brotherhood
- John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo, The DC Snipers
- "Usual Suspects" by Ha Ha Tonka
- "Blood" by The Middle East
- "We Live and Die" by Lazybones
- "In the Embers" by Sleeping at Last
- David Rossi: "Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." — John F. Kennedy
- The character of Adam Dawson seems to be partially based on serial killer Eric Williams. His murders, much like those of the episode's unsub, were initially assumed to be committed by members of the Aryan Brotherhood.
- Though this was the third episode to air, this was the fourth episode produced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.