The BAU travels to Seattle to identify and catch a serial bomber who is terrorizing the city by targeting centers of automated technology, and realize that the unsub is using a Sci-Fi novel as a guide.
- Tom Choi - Special Agent Nick Casey
- Jamie Elman - Kenneth Roberts
- Cheryl Francis Harrington - Doctor Betsy Brazier
- Jennifer Jalene - Cassandra Atkins
- Daniel Leary - Drew
- Bunny Levine - Sylvia Cohen
- Gabby Sanalitro - Martha
- Gary Werntz - Doctor Emory Cooke
- JoBeth Williams - Professor Ursula Kent
- Jason Gideon: Robespierre wrote, "Crime butchers innocence to secure a prize, and innocence struggles with all its might against the attempts of crime."