The team investigates the case of "The Campus Killer," a spree killer who is targeting women at a small college in Flagstaff, Arizona. The BAU shuts down the campus, creates a detailed profile of the unsub, and arrests a suspect. However, the team members begin to have doubts about themselves when another woman is killed while the suspect is in custody.
- Alexa Alemanni - Amy Deckerman
- Jayne Atkinson - FBI Section Chief Director Erin Strauss
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Shelly Cole - Anna Begley
- Anthony Diaz-Perez - Paul Davies
- Kim Estes - Coroner
- Vince Grant - Nathan Tubbs
- Christina Haag - Female Cop
- Elizabeth Hendrickson - Katie
- Thomas Longo - FBI Agent
- Amanda MacDonald - Helen
- Angela Oh - Stephanie
- Shawn Michael Patrick - Detective Jim Griffith
- Tyler Poelle - Officer Joe
- Moira Price - Suzanne Cable
- Moira Squier - Sarah Jacobs
- Tori White - Alisa Daylon
- The Richard Jewell case
- Eric Rudolph, The Olympic Park Bomber
- Kenneth Bianchi, The Hillside Strangler
- Veronica Compton
- "Wolf Like Me" by TV On The Radio
- "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups
- "Cat Claw" by The Kills
- "Wait" by The Kills
- "Barely Holding On" by Wes Nickson
- "I'm Still Holding On" by Ken Holloway
- "New Noise" by Refused
- "Stuck Between Stations" by The Hold Steady
- The episode was originally scheduled to air as the finale of Season Two, but due to the perceived similarity between its plot and the then-recent Virginia Tech shootings, it was removed from the 2006-2007 lineup and moved to the 2007-2008 lineup instead.
- This episode is the 1st of 4 episodes to not use any bookend quotes. The others are "... And Back", "Derek", and "Twenty Seven".
- Elizabeth Hendrickson, the actress who portrays Katie, previously appeared in another episode of Criminal Minds, starring as Amy Cole in the Season Two episode "P911."
- ↑ Credited as "Cop"