- Mo Anouti - Milos
- Lorenzo Bastien - Boyfriend
- Jeannie Bolet - Captain Gail Stoll
- Adam Dunnells - Dwayne
- David Futernick - George Cunningham
- James Gaisford - Colton Davis
- Phillip Garcia - Luis Delgado
- Joss Glennie-Smith - Little T.
- Ren Hanami - Doctor Marion Rillo
- Richard T. Jones - Officer Lionel Wilkins
- Colleen Labella - Melinda Carroll
- Erich Lane - Alan Crawford
- Matt Lasky - Hicks
- Harold Perrineau - Calvin Shaw
- Karibel Rodriguez - Brandi Moore
- Chanty Sok - Neela Travers
- Corby Sullivan - Officer Tidwell
- Moritz J. Williams - David Turner
- "Reloaded" by TheIdea
- "1X" by Lou Charles
- "Lovers On the Run" by Nihils
- Penelope Garcia: "Strong men, men who are truly role models, don't need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful." – Michelle Obama
- Spencer Reid: "One of the many lessons that one learns in prison is that things are what they are and will be what they will be." – Oscar Wilde
- This is the fourth of nine episodes to deal with two separate cases.
- Scenes for the episode were filmed at the defunct Sybil Brand Institute, an all-women Los Angeles County jail, which is infamous for housing cult member Susan Atkins and Whitewater controversy figure Susan McDougal. A perfect replica was designed for one of the actual jail's cell blocks and used for some scenes. The opening scene also featured a real-life Department of Corrections prison bus, which was rented by the production crew and given a different signage.
- ↑ Credited as "Randall Harris"
- ↑ Credited as "Smitty"
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_minds/news/1006734/10-things-you-didn-t-know-about-criminal-minds-alpha-male-/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.