Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Kristen Alaniz - Mother
- Jaime Alvarez - Man
- Kurt Cáceres - Omar Morales
- Elena Campbell-Martínez - Marion
- Parvesh Cheena - Father
- Eduardo Ambriz DeColosio - Coyote #1
- Mike Doyle - Deputy Ronald Boyd
- Eddie J. Fernandez - Mechanic
- Marlene Forte - Sheriff Eva Ruiz
- Justin Huen - Richard Corral
- Joseph Lucero - José
- Lyn Mahler - Medical Examiner
- Shannon McClung - Evidence Tech
- Casey Nelson - Deputy Gannon
- Nathaniel Peña - Young Boy
- Alex Quijano - Deputy Clyde Gentry
- Cary Stayner, The Yosemite Killer
- Emily Prentiss: "A lion's work hours are only when he's hungry; once he's satisfied, the predator and prey live peacefully together." - Chuck Jones
- Aaron Hotchner: "Many persons have the wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose." - Helen Keller
- "Rite of passage" is another term referring to a rite, which is a ceremony or event that is meant to mark an important stage in the life of a person, such as birth, marriage, and death.
- Casey Nelson, the actor who portrayed Deputy Gannon, previously appeared on Criminal Minds, starring as Constable Cassar in the two-part Season Four episode finale "To Hell...and Back."
- The main setting of this episode is Terlingua, Texas, which is a ghost town in real life. A similar narrative device was used two episodes later, in "Exit Wounds," where the setting was named after a ghost town in Alaska.